Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few updates
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Few updates
So just for a few quick updates on what has changed recently and where things are.

I'm still working on the Vile theme. (Nearly all of the images have had to be redone in order to fit in the new site... partly because on JFH I used a CSS trick to generate buttons and this time I have to make an image for each one so that's taking longer. But also because the new templates are wider 980px vs 800px.)

Though I've added a quick theme changer to the forum so users can quickly and easily jump from theme to theme (pretty much just like when we were on JFH). Even though there really aren't many themes set just yet...

Other than that, in the postbit (that thing likely on the left of each post) I've added a new link titled "About Me". These links are unique for each user and they're connected to the wiki. So now each user has their own page to talk about their favourite things or things they like, or to list their console/steam IDs or etc...

These pages though are visible to members only (so no worry about anything posted there being visible to guests or the almighty Google.)

So feel free to fill as much (or little) of them out as you like.
03-02-2014 09:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vile Offline
The Baron

About Me
RE: Few updates
Holy rotten eggs! Do not switch to the default theme. My eyes... they have been stained with the concentration of white >.<
03-02-2014 09:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Few updates
Yeah... The default theme is MyBB 1.6's starting theme. I left it because I was more concerned with other themes and didn't waste time with it. (Plus I didn't want to delete it in case I needed to fall back to it.)

Also, probably not a good idea to switch to the mobile theme (when on Desktop) either. That may not look very good either.
03-03-2014 12:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison