Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endless Fight's 3rd Birthday
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Endless Fight's 3rd Birthday
First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone who has stuck around, posted and contributed to help ensure that Endless Fight made it to this point. This is a pretty huge milestone for a website. (Not many make it to 3 years...) So really thank you all. I look forward to seeing what the future brings.

Now for changes... Unfortunately, unlike EF's second birthday (where the new skin and domain name were introduced), I don't have anything really major or massive to announce for changes right now.

Instead all I've done for now is a bit of housekeeping. Things like:

- Removal of Star Wars and Final Fantasy 7 rpgs.
Unfortunately they never really took off and only contributed to making the site look like it was dying. For now I don't think they'll be back unless there is a significant interest in them.

- Historical/Historical Fantasy and Modern/Modern Fantasy sections have been combined and renamed.
The Historical and Historical Fantasy section never really took off. (Partly because I'm not all that interested in historical games and partly because I was rather busy with other things to really delve in and develop it up.)

I didn't want to remove that section entirely since I still want to provide a spot for those types of roleplays for when in the future we get people wanting to play them, so for now I've combined those sections into one and renamed it: "Fact or Fantasy RP"

- The former "Historical/Historical Fantasy" section has been repurposed.
Instead of deleting the section, I've moved it to become a place to talk about video games. So if we're talking about a specific game or game series, this is where discussion of it would go.
(and all topics about specific games or game series have been moved there.)

- The Videogame section has been renamed: "Gamer Lounge" and is now for talking about game related concepts/ideas or pretty much anything game related.

- The "Forum Games" section has been moved to "The Great Miscellaneous".

And that's all the changes for now...

Are there any changes you'd like to see made?
02-16-2013 12:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me

Well you've done a lot already and constantly have improved upon this little page time and time again ,ups and downs you kept the place going and that in itself is very commendable on your part. I think you've done enough at this point in time. I hope this site stays for more years to come after all where else do I go to have sain debates ,have music battles or even share my artwork other than DeviantArt. Sir you need the stack of pancakes for that cake with lots of bacon.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
02-16-2013 03:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison