Endless Fight
August 2016 Updates - Printable Version

+- Endless Fight (https://endlessfight.net)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Site News and Updates (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: August 2016 Updates (/showthread.php?tid=2626)

August 2016 Updates - VirusZero - 08-10-2016 05:46 PM

Over the past month or so I've been working on a number of changes to the site.

For the major one I've been working on a brand new theme... Entitled Civil War. I think it's a marvellous theme. So you should check it out. (If you spot any issues with it please let me know.)

Though as part of the update to the theme I've changed up the chatbox. I updated the code from the older Flash-based code to the newer JS/HTML5 version (which works on mobile devices).

Beyond that I've done a lot of shuffling of forums. (So if permissions aren't right just let me know and I'll fix them.)

1- "Forum Roleplays" is no longer a category of it's own. Instead it's inside the Roleplay category. It still contains all it's regular forums, just they're sub-forums now.

2- "Roleplay talk" category has been eliminated. (It only had 2 forums in it... "Roleplay talk" and "Roleplay Help") Roleplay Talk has been renamed "Roleplay Related" and has been moved to general discussion. Roleplay Help is now a sub-forum of Roleplay Related.

3- "Feedback, suggestions and Questions" has been moved to be a sub-forum of "Site news".

As always feedback, suggestions, comments and whatnot are welcome.

RE: August 2016 Updates - Vile - 08-11-2016 07:38 PM

I noticed the chat was active today. Now i can delete that app!