Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR-CA-DIA is closing.
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
AR-CA-DIA is closing.
Later this week the AR-CA-DIA section will be closing down permanently.

This is happening to make room for several entirely new RPs...

DmC: Hell on Earth - Set in the DmC universe where Dante hasn't managed to get off his ass yet to save the world. Demons are evil salesmen pushing pop and burgers where humans are slothlike. Angels will appear as nymphomaniacs and sex all the things. Because this will be decidedly not PG-13, it will be made available only to those who are in the Mature group.

Harry Potter and the Shimmering Veil - Set in the 7th book's universe. Harry has failed his task. Voldemort has made him his puppet. Now Death-Eater Harry has to be stopped. And of course Voldemort too.

Skyrim: End to the Dragonborn - The Dragonborn has saved everyone. But in doing so has become an eldritch abomination too. So... time to kill the former hero.

My Little Pony: Frozen Kingdom - The frost giants have invaded the kingdom of the ponies and have brought eternal winter. Now it's up to the ponies to evict the giants before the ice really does become permanent.

I hope you find these new roleplays interesting. (I look forward to playing in these games with you.) If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them or ask me.
04-01-2014 01:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AR-CA-DIA is closing. - VirusZero - 04-01-2014 01:55 AM
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing. - Silver Stryker - 04-01-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing. - MisterBeeR1685 - 04-02-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing. - VirusZero - 04-02-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing. - Silver Stryker - 04-02-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing. - VirusZero - 04-02-2014, 07:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison