Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endless Fight's 9th birthday
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Endless Fight's 9th birthday
The site has hit 9 years old. It's well beyond the age that most sites normally make it.

Normally this is where I'd talk about things that I'm working on behind the scenes. But most of them have already been talked about. The transition away from roleplay to gaming has already happened. Same for the upgrade to the backend software. The theme I have good to go, just unfortunately didn't get to actually install. (Work again has interfered.)

However unlike other years I think it's time to do some reflection. Truth is that life has gotten busy for most members. We're not around as active as we once were. Sorry to say but it's months since most of the formerly active members have even signed on. Truth is that I don't want this forum to be all about me, but it seems like I'm the only one that actually posts now. Even on the discord server, it seems like it's mostly just me. And I'll admit that's kind of a reason why I haven't been in that big of a rush to make changes. (If it feels like I'm just doing it for my own sake.)

That's why, as of now, I'm planning on closing the forum on February 15th 2020 if nothing really changes. (Endless Fight's 10th birthday.) I don't want to keep pumping money into the site if no one is actually using it. I'm not ready to give up just yet. However it can't be just me.
02-15-2019 11:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Endless Fight's 9th birthday - VirusZero - 02-15-2019 11:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison