Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megaman X comic
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Megaman X comic
Archie Comics (those responsible for Sonic and Megaman and the crossover "World's Collide") will be bringing X into the Megaman comic in February 2014. And if this comic does well, it may result in X gaining his own book.

Source

Thoughts?
10-03-2013 04:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me

If it succeeds I can see it doing well here. There are just as much X fans as there are classic fans. X being the second Megaman generation in the tree. I hope it gets to do a lot of things the games couldn't provide for the story and such.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
10-06-2013 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me

X comic?

I'm interested. I hope that this one-off turns into a full series since of the entire Megaman franchise (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, Legends, EXE and Starforce) I like X the best.

Especially if it leads to there being more in the X series. (I've said for a while now, I'm rather surprised they haven't contacted an anime studio and done a proper Megaman X anime. I think that'd be amazing. And it's not like they haven't done anime scenes in X games before.)
10-07-2013 03:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me

I'm surprised the X series gets so little attention period. I may be wrong, but I feel like its the most popular Megaman series, and I'm hoping that if sales are high enough X will get more attention from developers. The last couple of games have all been for Classic, and Legends has been a focus since the cancellation of Legends 3. But X is the best one imo, and another X game is what I'd like to see more than anything.

For Odin's beer! The finest brew in all of Asgard.
[Image: odinsbeerhalllogo.png][/color]
As a man's real power grows and his knowledge widens, ever the way he can follow grows narrower: until at last he chooses nothing, but does only and wholly what he must do...
10-07-2013 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me

I don't know if X series is the most popular or not...

But it is my favourite of them. (With the Zero series right behind it.)

I wouldn't mind seeing X9 or even a Command Mission 2 made either. (Or even both of them...) I'd rather it wasn't a reboot though. Those haven't really gone so well...
10-08-2013 01:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison