Thread Closed 
Mature Policy
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Mature Policy
Mature Forum Policy

Endless Fight now has it's own Mature section. This sections has been set up in order to allow members of Endless Fight to play out stories of a more mature nature that we previously could not.

Terms of Use

In order to use the mature section, there are several things that need to be made clear up front:
- While it is understandable that users who are 17 (and/or younger) may feel like they are mature enough to access the content. Only users who actually are at least 18 will be allowed access. This is for our own legal protection and is a non-negotiable aspect.

- Lying about age to gain access is not acceptable. (Users who attempt to bypass age restriction may be denied access permanently.)

- Anything that happens in the mature section stays in the mature section. (No discussing things from there in the chatbox or in the other PG-13 areas. Again, this is for our legal protection.)

- Use of the mature section is a privilege, not a right.

- The mature section is only one part of the forum and should not be the sole focus.

Gaining access

In order to be granted access to the Mature section, users:
  1. preferrably have been a member for at least a week.
  2. have to have made at least 5 posts.
  3. have to not had any warnings in the past month (or so long as they've been a member).
  4. have to either:
    • enter their birthday into the system. (You can set it to be hidden. Though staff will still be able to see it.)
    • include in your PM to me:

Quote:I certify that I am at least 18 years old and that I understand the rules governing use of the Mature section.

After that, you simply send a message to me asking to be given access.
I'll have a look and then if everything checks out, you'll be given access.
02-13-2014 10:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison