Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Batman?
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Best Batman?
Of all the versions of this character that have existed, which is your favourite?

What about that version makes it your favourite?
11-18-2014 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
RE: Best Batman?
TAS version, I pretty much grew up with that version.

Gamingforce - Daily video game news and game console news.
11-19-2014 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I have to agree there.
Kevin Conroy really has the best Batman voice and provides the most depth to the character overall.

The other animated versions are generally pretty good (though I never cared much for the Brave and the Bold's art style). Even The Batman wasn't too bad. Beware the Batman was probably the weakest of them.

The live action versions have ranged a lot in quality. I mean that 60's Batman was good for a bit of a laugh (mostly because of how bad it was). While the movies have been better. Christian Bale as Batman was ok... except for that voice. His version of the batsuit though looked pretty cool.

I do hope that Gotham, if Fox lets it survive that long, eventually brings Batman in. I'd be interested to see their take on Batman.
11-19-2014 02:00 AM
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me
Thought I do love the TAS Batman the most as I grew up with that version of Batman. I really got a kick out of The Brave and The Bold because I loved how cheesy the episodes were though some were deep ,but it really captured the spirit of older comics from like what the 40's to the 60's? Loved the humor too, it was just perfect especially the episodes with Bat Mite those were among my favorite to watch ,but those team ups with a lot of unsung DC heroes really was the best draw to me because honestly I never knew a good chunk of them. Like the Blue Beetle (Juan) ,The Bronze Tiger to name a few I didn't know much about.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
11-20-2014 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison