Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endless Fight is now part of GamingForce
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Endless Fight is now part of GamingForce
During the last month, @Demon_skeith and I have been under talks about the future of Endless Fight. He made a very reasonable offer and I've accepted. So as of this minute, Demon_skeith is the new owner of Endless Fight.

Now, as you might have noticed, for the impending change of ownership, I've recreated GamingForce's skin for us to use. So we can get use to being part of the GamingForce family. In the near future (once we perfect the code for it) we'll enable a method to easily login to both sites at once (so no need to create a new account or anything like that).

Beyond that, over to your new overlord DS.
04-01-2015 12:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
RE: Endless Fight is now part of GamingForce
About time I put this site under my foot, lots of changes are around the corner for this place Tongue

Gamingforce - Daily video game news and game console news.
04-01-2015 03:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Indeed, the login script for one... (That's about 70% done I just need to finish a few more bits then test everything. Should be working in a few days.)

Were there any others you wanted announced yet?
04-01-2015 04:38 PM
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
Yep, how one day this site will magically redirect to gamingforce.us

04-01-2015 05:41 PM
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me
I for one welcome our new demonic overlord challenge him to a death match via Smash Bros! If I win the site shall belong to me! If he wins he can claim the title of Badass Sky Captain... for a day.

For Odin's beer! The finest brew in all of Asgard.
[Image: odinsbeerhalllogo.png][/color]
As a man's real power grows and his knowledge widens, ever the way he can follow grows narrower: until at last he chooses nothing, but does only and wholly what he must do...
04-01-2015 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
(04-01-2015 10:21 PM)Jet Wrote:  I for one welcome our new demonic overlord challenge him to a death match via Smash Bros! If I win the site shall belong to me! If he wins he can claim the title of Badass Sky Captain... for a day.

If you got a Wii U and smash bros I'm ready to throw down for your soul anytime Tongue

04-01-2015 11:02 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I'm not sure that's a good idea. You've fought him before.

Remember this match?

He was Captain Falcon.
04-01-2015 11:08 PM
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me
He accepted, you all heard it!

As a man's real power grows and his knowledge widens, ever the way he can follow grows narrower: until at last he chooses nothing, but does only and wholly what he must do...
04-02-2015 12:01 AM
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
ohhhhhh *insert long curse word here.*

Ummmm, I think my connection is bad right now with the internet *Whistles innocently.*

04-02-2015 12:03 AM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Due to time management issues, creative disagreements (and a desire not to lose a site he only had for a day by way of online gambling) DS has decided to sell back to me. Any oral or unsigned written agreements/contracts made regarding Endless Fight under his leadership won't be able to be honoured. However free cheesecake (cherry) or pie (blueberry) shall be dispensed as compensation instead to affected parties.

For now I'm leaving the GamingForce theme installed but I've returned the default theme back to our former one. If you like the GamingForce theme you can still return to it.

Hope you enjoyed this April 1st joke. Thank's DS for being a sport about it.
04-02-2015 01:21 AM
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
your lack of faith in my luck for online gambling is most disturbing VZ. Even more so that there is no free apple pie.

04-02-2015 02:21 AM
alakazam Offline
Welcome Aboard Cadet

About Me
Oh man, just when I decided to register on Endless Fight, I found out this... lol
06-29-2015 11:41 AM
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me
To dispel any confusion we should almost delete this thread. But at the same time I'm so pleased about the way that April Fool's joke nearly backfired I want to save it forever.

06-29-2015 05:58 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I don't think there's really that much confusion around it. (I mean it's pretty clear in topic that it was an April fools prank. Which it did turn out pretty good... I managed to fool someone who hasn't fallen victim to a prank in over 10 years.)

Though DS's reaction above was priceless.
06-29-2015 06:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison