Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 5th Server move
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
March 5th Server move
So on March 6th, I got an email stating that the server I use was being moved over to a new one. A backup of the site was taken on the 5th and transferred to the new server and new IPs were issued for it. (These IPs are used to update the Domain Name Server so that endlessfight.net points to the proper server.)

This means that any posts made on the 6th weren't transferred to the new server (they're still sitting on the old one). However I saved backup copies of them here so that those affected (Drifter and Vile) can just copy/paste their posts and repost them.

If you see this post though, your ISP has updated the DNS and you are connecting to the new server.
03-07-2015 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: March 5th Server move
By this point the change should have propagated properly so no one should be accessing the old server anymore.

I've taken a quick look around the wiki to make sure everything transferred over fine and didn't see anything that was out of order. (Though if you stumble across something that looks out of order, please let me know.)
03-12-2015 03:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison