Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rearranging The Forum
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Rearranging The Forum
With the relaunch of Chaos Advent, I decided to change the layout of the forum.

Firstly, I placed the Staff RP's Info and OOC topic inside the staff section (and renamed it simple Info and OOC.) The Member's RP section got similar treatment... Their Info and OOC section was placed inside their RP section. (This should tighten the forum up a bit and make it look more compact.)

Next I created a section for the AR/CA series (Dubbed the Arcadia chronicles) and inside it, a forum for each Attention Rookies and Chaos Advent.
And in doing so I've also made a transition in the type of roleplays they are. Formerly they were roleplays where there was only 1 topic and only a few things could be occurring at a time. For example you were either on a mission or on your own time. With this new set up that's changed. Players can now participate in the storyline missions as well as create their own missions in separate topics. Both of which can be happening more or less at the same time. This will allow for a lot more flexibility and exploration of the respective universes. (As well when my story ends, the roleplay doesn't stop, people can keep on using their characters.)

Finally, because the Attention Rookies and Chaos Advent universes share the same FAQ, I placed it in the Arcadia Chronicles forum rather than in either the AR or CA forums.
08-05-2010 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison