Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Multi ] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a sequel to Human Revolution. It takes place 2 years after the events of Human Revolution and sees Humanity in fear over those who are augmented. Adam Jensen, now a counter-terrorist, steps in to help deal with some of the issues occurring as augmented humans start to wage a war against their oppressors.

What do you think so far?
04-08-2015 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demon_skeith Offline
Veteran poster

About Me
RE: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
the series good?

Gamingforce - Daily video game news and game console news.
04-08-2015 02:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I enjoyed the first game. It's a first person action game where choice makes a huge difference. You can go in guns blazing and kill everything or use stealth to sneak through. And the various mods/upgrades you select to improve Jensen help you out whichever path you pick.

If memory serves, in the Director's Cut you can even defeat bosses simply by a social battle to them (with skill/logic of course...) rather than a full on gunfight.
04-08-2015 03:06 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
They've released a new, live-action, trailer for the story of the game...

Honestly this looks like it'd make a good movie too.
05-27-2016 09:45 PM
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me
Yeah I would watch this if it were an actual movie. Even though the plot has played out before in fiction and real events. As I was watching it reminded me of Xmen and humanity's violent reaction to different persons giving rise to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and other extremist groups. Really makes you realize that when you put anyone in a corner and give them no other alternative of course you're going to provoke a violent reaction.

As for the game itself, I'm waiting to see more gameplay but I think this looks really good so far.

For Odin's beer! The finest brew in all of Asgard.
[Image: odinsbeerhalllogo.png][/color]
As a man's real power grows and his knowledge widens, ever the way he can follow grows narrower: until at last he chooses nothing, but does only and wholly what he must do...
05-28-2016 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison