Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo
Anorak Offline
Welcome Aboard Cadet

About Me
Halo
Halo is a popular Microsoft franchise about a super soldier in a very, very distant future.

Have you played any games from this series before, and if so, what did you think of them?

I have played most games from the Halo series, except for Halo: Spartan Strike and I absolutely love the series. I've even started to read the books. Tongue
09-09-2015 07:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me
RE: Halo
To be fair I only played the first three. The second was my most preferred ,but other that not to rain on anyone's parade I kind of stopped at Halo 3 and I said that was it for me.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
09-09-2015 02:29 PM
Jet Offline
Badass Sky Captain

About Me
Yeah I was the same way. I played Halo 1-3, Reach and later 4. I stopped being impressed after Halo 2, I don't hold too much reverence in the series now that there are other FPS games to play.

For Odin's beer! The finest brew in all of Asgard.
[Image: odinsbeerhalllogo.png][/color]
As a man's real power grows and his knowledge widens, ever the way he can follow grows narrower: until at last he chooses nothing, but does only and wholly what he must do...
09-09-2015 07:14 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I've only ever played Halo 2 and that was at a friend's place... (We played that co-op their xbox.)
It was a pretty good game though I didn't find it amazingly revolutionary. To me it just did a lot of things well. (It was a good looking game with good physics, relatively few major bugs and a really good soundtrack.)

I was interested in Halo 3. But not interested enough to buy an xbox 360 for just it. (And especially not during the time where the red ring of death was a very real issue.) Even now I wouldn't bother buying an xbox just for Halo. I have enough to play for the foreseeable future that I can live without it.
09-09-2015 08:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Dog Offline
Welcome Aboard Cadet

About Me
Halo 3 was definitely one of my favorite games of all time. The multiplayer was amazing. The ranking system was unique. I spent hours playing the co-op campaign. Honestly I think it's the only game to really make a good co-op campaign.
12-09-2017 02:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison