Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Complete] Server work
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
[Complete] Server work
Just a quick heads up that on Wednesday around 4PM (Eastern Time) I'll be doing work on the server to fix the persistent email problem we've been experiencing.
This means that the entire site will be down while I'm working on it. I estimate that the work will take 4 hours (so by 8PM it should be back online). During this time the fallback site will be live in case anything comes up.

Edit - due to a scheduling conflict involving work I've just realized I've pushed the time back 2 hours. I hope not to have to change it again but it may end up that I start later than that ( depending on how quick I get done at work).
04-25-2016 02:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Server work
The server work has been successfully completed. Everything seems to be functioning perfectly now. (The email also works... So users should now receive emails when they get a PM. Registrations should also now function as intended.)

If you notice any issues please let me know and I'll look into it.
04-27-2016 05:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison