Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shia Lebeouf tanked
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Shia Lebeouf tanked
Shia LeBeouf of Transformers fame released a new movie recently... this time with pretty dismal results.
Although the movie had only a limited theatrical release, in the UK it only sold one ticket. (About 8.7 USD...)

Source

Perhaps it's time for Shia to retire?
04-04-2017 09:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vile Offline
The Baron

About Me
RE: Shia Lebeouf tanked
I lost quite a bit of respecet for him this past year. I understand his message of the "He will not Divide us" and honestly it was a fair protest. It also gave me a good laugh with the flag capture (though i don't condone stslking and theft) It was when he started to lash out at people, verbally moreso because his 'assult' charge was pretty petty.

His acting i can't comment on. The last film i saw him in qas transformers 3, and in his defense the movies forced him to act the same rushed style every minute and was overall terribly written.

So retire? No. What was his latest bombed film?
04-05-2017 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me
I know he was in the one movie involving WWII and a Tank unit and that was one of his more better roles ,but in comparison to the other movies in recent years that was probably his best performance and that's not saying much because the dude was often character no one liked even as Sam Witwicky.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
04-06-2017 03:59 PM
Vile Offline
The Baron

About Me
His best role was on Even Stevens. I may have however mostly watched that show for..... Ren? The girl who was his sister in the show and also voiced Kim Possible. She was a QT3.14
04-10-2017 09:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison