Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plan for 2019
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
The plan for 2019
As 2018 draws to a close it's gotten me thinking again. Mostly about the year that's passed, things I wanted to do and didn't, things I intend to do and that kind of thing.

I was crazy busy in the summer, as people might have noticed. My family definitely noticed... So I really didn't get a ton of time to do anything.

This week though I had some time so I've put in place a few changes that I was thinking about earlier this year and moreso the last few days. One of the major core changes is the depreciation of the roleplay section. It's no longer visible unless you log in.
I'm not getting rid of them by any stretch. However only members can see or post in them.
Truth is though I haven't called myself a roleplayer in a very long time. I haven't had time for starters. And I think that it's a bit unfair to keep billing the site as a roleplay site when we really aren't anymore. So that's another thing that is going to be changing very soon.

I've also gone ahead and moved the gaming stuff to it's own section. The plan is to develop that going forward into 2019. The references to roleplay will be removed and instead replaced with gaming.

I know I've mentioned a new theme a few times but that is something that is finally happening. My plan is to have it done by Jan 4th 2019.

There will be a bit of downtime leading up to the new theme (because I also have some back end changes to make too). But it shouldn't take more than an hour to have all that stuff done. So the downtime will likely not even be noticed.
12-29-2018 12:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The plan for 2019 - VirusZero - 12-29-2018 12:34 AM
RE: The plan for 2019 - VirusZero - 12-29-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: The plan for 2019 - Maroon Caludin - 01-04-2019, 09:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison