Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endless Fight's 9th birthday
randomdrifter865 Offline
The Man of Randomness

About Me
RE: Endless Fight's 9th birthday
A lot has changed that's for sure, I can attest to that, hell these days I've become more a ghost even on facebook or even any other thing I used to do off the computer honestly, but I cannot blame you for feeling how you feel about your forum. This place is your baby and it was a good place for a lot of us and still holds fond memories for myself as I am sure has with those whom you still speak with even on discord.

Sadly, it pretty much just life for us all, we've all made commitments to the lives we live now ,but sometimes its like we forget the other things that made us who we are today. I know sounds sappy and a bit flowery ,but that is one of the few things that seem to come to mind as I start to go through my memories of here and I know its bit late for me to say anything, but I can't help ,but say thank you, because granted mind you as one of the members of the other forum that I started in, both that and this forum came at a time where I didn't even know how to actually socialize. I was still learning how to even do that at the time.

At a time where I had barely much had anyone I could talk too, feeling often an outcast even in my actual sphere of friends at times. In certain ways I feel this place and the other I have to thank for that and at times you guys and gals even got me through some tough patches. People I have never actually met in person. Made that much of a difference than those I actually did know, even those few I still cherish just as much as some of you here even if we don't get to speak or well do the things we used to do, I still often think of whats Virus, Tank, and Vile are doing. Heck I still remember Silver, Mantisk and few others that kind of went there separate ways.

Hell, here I got to be vocal and express what was on my mind even though it did take a while especially how awkward I was. Now a days I gotten way too quiet.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIeRzAV7Ah0[/video]
08-01-2019 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Endless Fight's 9th birthday - VirusZero - 02-15-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Endless Fight's 9th birthday - randomdrifter865 - 08-01-2019 08:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison