Getting Started
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Getting Started
Welcome to Endless Fight, we're glad that you've taken an interest in becoming a member. So to expedite this process here is the quickest way to go from guest to getting into the action in a step by step fashion.

1- Read the rules. Conveniently located here. (Basically don't start trouble.)

2- Pick your username (no specific formats, like all uppercase characters, are required) and start thinking of password ideas, you'll need them later. (Ideal password should be easy to remember, but hard to guess. They should also have a number, an uppercase letter and a punctuation mark in them for additional security.)

3- Go to the registration page and enter your birthday. (This is for our COPPA system. Please don't lie here. If you're not old enough to join then please wait until you are.)

4- Read the page that loads and tick the box marked: "I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions" then click the "register" button. (This here basically just sets out that: any posts made are responsibility of the poster, you agree not to be abusive, failure to behave could result in removal, staff are not responsible for any data leaks due to hacks.)

5- You will now be asked for the following information:
  • Username
  • Password (twice for verification of accuracy)
  • Email address
  • A randomly created code (there will be an image with the code you will need to enter. If you cannot see the image please make sure javascript is enabled and you have any content blocking software disabled.)
  • A randomly generated security question about basic knowledge.

6- After the information has been entered, tick the box marked: "I agree to the terms of this registration and wish to proceed." and click the "Submit my registration" button.

7- Your account will be created. But you will need to check the email you supplied for a verification link. (The email will come from endlessfightforum by gmail. Be sure to check the spam filters. If you do not receive an email, please contact us for a manual validation. Be sure to include your username and/or email address when contacting staff.)

8- Feel free to begin posting. A great place to start is the introduction section.
04-18-2012 09:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Fractured_Ascendancy Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Distant Fantasies Necessary Evil RPG Initiative Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison