Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books Vs Movies
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Books Vs Movies
Whenever there is a movie made of a popular book or book series, you'll often hear people say that the books are so much better. Why is it you think they say that? Do you agree with them? Do you think it is even a fair comparison to make?

Has there ever been a case where a move you've watched you liked better than the book it was based off?
05-12-2012 01:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DamascaRamza Offline
Gotta Catch 'em All

About Me

Lord of the Rings movies, I read the trilogy when I was younger, I probably wasn't old enough to get what was going on in the books, but the movies were way more enjoyable.

[Image: DanteSig.png]
05-13-2012 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ghost Offline
Welcome Aboard Cadet

About Me

Books definitely have more detail and everything, but movies are awesome as you actually see the things where as in a book you can only imagine it.

It is really a tough decision. With some stories, the books are better, but a good movie can easily match or top the book.
07-24-2012 08:04 PM
Silver Stryker Offline
Stone Cold

About Me

I'd only agree with books being better if only because the movie changes up details. I know that one of my friends kept raving on about the small details that were changed for The Girl with the dragon tattoo. Went on to say that the movie left alot of things out too. And it's usually comic movies/video game movies that do this the most too.

other than that little gripe, I generally like movies better than their book counterparts.

[Image: Silv3r%20Stryker.jpg]
07-25-2012 01:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison