• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death battle
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
RE: Death battle
Jotaro vs Kensiro is up

Spoiler:
I had no idea who might possibly win this one. I never watched either anime this battle was based on. (I did play Jump Allstars on PS4 though which had Kenshiro in it...)
The drawn/extra animations were... different.

Next battle will be interesting. Crash vs Spyro. A battle of PS1 era mascots.
03-22-2018 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon is up.

Spoiler:
The fight was ok. Animated decently enough. I never really cared for either character so the winner made no real difference to me. I was surprised by how durable they claimed both characters were though. I didn't think they were anywhere close to that level.

Next battle should be good though. (Sora vs Pit.) Maybe oneday it could even end up being in a Smash game... I mean they put Cloud in Smash 4. So why not Sora in Smash 5? Especially with Kingdom Hearts 3 looming ever closer.
04-13-2018 01:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Pit vs Sora is up.

I'm kinda excited for the next battle... Frank West vs Leon Kennedy. A battle of Capcom zombie killers. Mostly because they showed off Frank in the X armour.
05-02-2018 08:45 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Frank vs Leon is up.

Overall I thought the fight was good. Having the zombies there really added a nice touch.

Next fight could be interesting too...
Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange.
05-26-2018 11:07 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Dr. Strange vs Dr. Fate is up.

Ryu (Street Fighter) vs Jin (Tekken) is next on July 4th.
06-14-2018 12:13 AM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Aquaman vs Namor is live

Can't say I was all that excited for this battle. I have little love for either character, If anything I'm kinda just glad it's over.

Though I'm really excited for the next battle... a Megaman battle royale. I kinda hope it's a 3D animated one rather than a bunch of sprites. Mostly just because seeing all the mismatched sprites (16bit/32bit/whatever MMBN and Starforce are) would likely look more ugly than anything and it'd be a pain to get them sized up well enough to look like they even kind of fit together.
02-06-2019 11:31 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
The MegaMan battle royale is up.

Spoiler:
Like mentioned in another topic they gave .EXE a huge amount of power. So not surprising to see it take the victory.

The next one could be good... Black Widow vs Widowmaker.
02-27-2019 09:39 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
Black Widow vs Widowmaker is up.

I'm actually kind of surprised at the outcome on this one.
Spoiler:
I really didn't think Black Widow had all the abilities they stated. I didn't think she ever had any kind of super soldier serum injected. I thought she only had really, really, tough training. I don't think in the movies they ever mentioned about any kind of super soldier serum for her so it must have been something from the comics (possibly newer comics?). But as soon as that was mentioned the fight was pretty much over.

And as for Widowmaker, I never really followed Overwatch's story for her so I knew pretty much nothing about her. But even despite that I figured she had it in the bag with the enhanced mobility (the grappling gun) and then her sniper rifle that charges up to being extremely lethal. I mean it drops a raging gorilla with armour... so surely it'd have no problem taking out a single human woman?
03-26-2019 06:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Our Affiliates - Affiliate with us!
Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight Endless Fight
We're listed at:
Forum Promotion RPGfix Vote for Endless Fight at Top Site List Planet
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison