Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR-CA-DIA is closing.
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
AR-CA-DIA is closing.
Later this week the AR-CA-DIA section will be closing down permanently.

This is happening to make room for several entirely new RPs...

DmC: Hell on Earth - Set in the DmC universe where Dante hasn't managed to get off his ass yet to save the world. Demons are evil salesmen pushing pop and burgers where humans are slothlike. Angels will appear as nymphomaniacs and sex all the things. Because this will be decidedly not PG-13, it will be made available only to those who are in the Mature group.

Harry Potter and the Shimmering Veil - Set in the 7th book's universe. Harry has failed his task. Voldemort has made him his puppet. Now Death-Eater Harry has to be stopped. And of course Voldemort too.

Skyrim: End to the Dragonborn - The Dragonborn has saved everyone. But in doing so has become an eldritch abomination too. So... time to kill the former hero.

My Little Pony: Frozen Kingdom - The frost giants have invaded the kingdom of the ponies and have brought eternal winter. Now it's up to the ponies to evict the giants before the ice really does become permanent.

I hope you find these new roleplays interesting. (I look forward to playing in these games with you.) If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them or ask me.
04-01-2014 01:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silver Stryker Offline
Stone Cold

About Me
RE: AR-CA-DIA is closing.
Yea, you can thank me for Arcadia closing, I decided to point out all of the lore errors in it to VZ via message and told him I was rage-quitting the forums. This WOULD be my last message to all you jerks, but I like My Little Pony, and the attack of the frost giants was something I always wanted to write fiction on. You guys get to see my Hyperium Puff-Puff Pony in action!

So who wants to see my trans-gendered girlfriend?

[Image: Silv3r%20Stryker.jpg]
04-01-2014 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterBeeR1685 Offline
Welcome Aboard Cadet

About Me
Posting from phone so please don't mind the rather horrendous phrasing:

-Are there going to be face claims for the universes opening up in AR-CA-DIA's place? I'm content with creating my own characters entirely from scratch even if i could draw them out, but this is something that I am usually curious about when it comes to AUs.

Other than that one question, I think I stepped in at the right time. I look forward to trying out one of these games!

I would also love to see your transgender girlfriend Silver Stryker Tongue
04-02-2014 03:52 AM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
All the face claims will be open. Even duplicates will be an option. Any style too. So generic anime character 14524 can still be a twin to Jensen Ackles.

And Silver, congrats on getting a girlfriend.
04-02-2014 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silver Stryker Offline
Stone Cold

About Me
Alright alright, lemme throw out an April fools before I get in way over my head. :0

[Image: Silv3r%20Stryker.jpg]
04-02-2014 06:54 PM
VirusZero Offline
Administrator

About Me
I thought that this whole topic had April Fools written all through it. And that every post had it implied automatically.

I mean the 4 choices for RPs I set I probably wouldn't be able to create because I know nothing about most of them... Seriously, the only thing I know about My Little Pony is that winter is somehow related and that comes from Hellsing Abridged ep4.
And I've yet to really sit down and play DmC, even though I've got it downloaded from PS+ for free.

(I could probably make a DMC rp though because I know a little bit about it...)
04-02-2014 07:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner
Spam Poison